If you are looking for a best backpacking bag, you have come to the right place.
Our page has the best reviewed backpacking bags ever. They have a better quality than those comparably priced ones you can find at the box stores.
I am sure that nobody wants to miss such a big “treat”, so move on now.
Best Selling Backpacking Bags
ALPS OutdoorZ Pursuit Bow Hunting Pack is perfect for keeping your bow secure and stowed away when you’re trekking through the fields and rugged terrain.
- “Would recommend this to anyone who hunts, hikes, or camps.” – Greg I. Lappin
- “Very comfortable and its a good quality product.” – Steven Zoufal
- “Very comfortable and easy to adjust.” – Nutman
Outdoor Products Dragonfly Backpack – Backpack – CobaltBungee compression system Top loading maincompartment A great entry level external frame backpack Mesh suspension system keeps you cool withthe h
- “Highly functional and well made.” – Mom
- “Another new scout who is about the same size had a much more expensive pack and had trouble the entire trip.” – M. Andrews
- “Room for everything and to tie on Sleeping bag.” – S. Webster
Includes 1 backpack in random color (Blue or Green). Approximate size: 21 inches x 12.5 inches x 8 inches.
- “If you want to use it only for several books and some small lightweighted things it is OK, but if you want to go for a hike with it – is not a good idea.” – BIg Slava
- “I intend to use this not just hiking but while riding my MTB through rough terrain.” – sonogirl2001
- “My beef with the pack is that the way that it’s built it doesn’t take any weight off the back like quality hiking packs would.” – Foster Johnson
Product Specifications: Color: Orange & Gray, Material: Non-Rip industrial light weight polyester & Nylon, Volume (aprox): 70L, Fits torso: 14 to 23 in, Fits hips: 24 to 55 in, Internal frame: Plastic coasted Aluminum, Weight (aprox): 4.
The Discovery 80 internal frame backpack has durable design and quick access pockets.
80L large capacity
Weight 4.3 lbs
The Monstrum BP02 is a versatile, heavy duty daypack for tactical, hiking, traveling, or day-to-day use. It contains five primary storage compartments: a main storage compartment, 15x10x4.
- “It feels solidly constructed.” – Kevin Yang
- “I don’t see any place where it is in danger of ripping open and there weren’t any loose threads.” – Ron
- “I’m guessing it would hold up well in even worse weather but, thankfully, we didn’t experience that on my trip.” – B. Dun
This Backpack Rain Cover fits most internal/external frame backpacks! Made with polyurethane coated nylon it also has a drawstring and cordlock closure for added convenience.
This hydration-ready pack fits 2.5-liter bladder (not included) and has left and right ports and clips for drinking tube. With lower sleeping bag compartment, six pockets, two pouches, slide storage, and gear loops, the Summit2800 stores everything you need for a weekend trip.
- “Pros: Lightweight, Large amount of space, Durable.” – Jake
- “I dont trust this bag anymore.” – stopper
- “The torso adjustment is a nice feature because you can literally adjust the pack to fit your body.” – Camp Addict
For hikers who demand excellence and durability at an affordable price, the Women’s Red Cloud delivers. A large pack, you’ll still find it easy to load with the top loading design and sleeping bag compartment; however, you won’t have any issues finding what you need with the front-panel access and zippered side pockets.
- “Aside from that, it’s cute, comfortable, and pretty dern durable.” – Gigi Griffis
- “Compacts down really well and loved the front access pocket.” – bullette22
- “Talk about the Cadillac of packs man…this is it!” – iluvamazon
Is This Page Helpful? Bookmark & Share It
If you would like to rate this backpacking bags page, then you can do so here.