If you are looking for a best backpacking camping gear, you have come to the right place.
Our page has the best reviewed backpacking camping gear ever. They have a better quality than those comparably priced ones you can find at the box stores.
I am sure that nobody wants to miss such a big “treat”, so move on now.
Best Price Backpacking Camping Gear
Our Potable Aqua Water Purification Tablets make questionable water bacteriologically suitable to drink. Easy to use-water is ready in 30 minutes. One 50 tablet bottle treats 25 quarts of water.
- “Although we haven’t used them yet, they were bought as a great addition to our emergency kits in case we need them.” – RAPTOR555
- “If I do I expect it will work fine.” – David H
- “You add them to water to make it safe to drink!” – Lady Survivalist
Ultralight backpacking camp stove, weighs only 3.9oz packed in the case!
This is a great stove. You get a ultralight canister stove, WITH PIEZO IGNITION, that folds into its protective case, and weighs only 3.
- “This stove is very compact, light, and works well.” – Regular Guy
- “Would highly recommend this as either a camping item or for survival/emergency use.” – SAH
- “Folds up small to fit in the included plastic case.” – amazonaton
Keep your clothing, sleeping bags, and high tech items, or maps dry in our durable dry sacks. The watertight sealed seams and polyurethane coating protects your gear should it take an unexpected tumble into the water.
- “Their best use is to keep items dry while stored inside another pack.” – Cyclist01222
- “These small bags work great when camping or traveling.” – Gregory G.
- “So if you plan to purchase to use when kayaking, buy something else.” – BRutherford
The Coleman Tent Kit comes with everything you need to set up and break down your tent. Kit comes with 4 sturdy tent stakes to make sure your sleeping accommodations don’t blow away in the middle of the night! Also included is a solid rubber mallet so you don’t have to use your hands or search for a rock to pound in your stakes.
- “Dust pan and broom came in handy to sweep all the dirt out.” – Erin Aber
- “I recommend this kit to anyone without these items for camping.” – Cha242
- “The stake puller however can be thrown out immediately, bent the first time I used it, ended up just pulling them out with the hammer I pounded them in with.” – DFaith
Weighing in at a mere 12 ounces, the Grand Trunk Ultralight Travel Hammock wonʼt exactly weigh your pack down. It packs into its own attached stuff sack, but when you need it, it unfolds to a 9.
- “They pack very small, and are light.” – K. Winter
- “It comes with cord and S hook attached to the hammock, so all you now need is rope to hook it up.” – Zanos
- “The hammock seems to be durable and is very lightweight.” – V. Maycumber
The Esbit 12 x 14g solid fuel cubes have a burn time of approximately 12 minutes and each box includes 12 cubes. They have a strong heat output, ignite with a match or lighter and lightweight and compact.
- “The only con that I have with this fuel is that they have a “fishy” smell when burning and it is pretty nasty.” – Tradecraft
- “They burn nice and get water boiling in just a few minutes.” – Andrew J. Niewald
- “Performance – As a stove fuel, the Esbit tabs are perfectly reliable and can bring a pint of water to a boil with a single tablet, under good conditions.” – M. Ross
Designed for extreme conditions, the Coleman North Rim Mummy Bag combines Coleman design and high-tech insulation to provide maximum warmth and superior comfort.
- “The bag is big and heavy, so it’s really ideal only for car camping.” – TRM
- “Bag is comfortable and warm in mountain weather.” – W. M. Fox
- “Zipper has a large head that seems to help when zipping, smooth most of the time you don’t have to stop and pull the material out of the zipper.” – Eric Creache
Esbit Stove Made In Germany. Ideal Pocket Stove For Camping and Outdoor Use. For Use With Trioxane Bars Or Esbit Solid Tablets.
- “This stove is a must-have for lightweight backpackers, camping, emergencies, and battling the zombie apocalypse.” – zero_speed
- “This little pocket stove is a real good buy.” – Snusmumriken
- “Very easy to use and works well.” – Matt
Great for first time backpacking/motorcycle camping/scouts. One pole design and full rainfly offer easy setup and protection from the elements. Weather Tec System – guaranteed to keep you dry.
- “The good: Lots of interior room, enough for 2 adults and 2 small backpacks.” – Victor M. Cardona
- “The howling winds and rain kept us up most of the night but the tent held in place and kept us basically dry and very warm.” – K. Sprenger
- “If it’s cold or windy, you will definitely want to pack and use the fly.” – S. Slaughter
The MiniWorks EX microfilter is the worldwide best-selling microfilter, delivering long-lasting, field-maintainable water filtration in demanding environments.
- “Compact, light, easy to use, easy to maintain and easy to repair.” – Ronald K Fronk
- “You can take this virtually anywhere and be guaranteed clean, fresh tasting water.” – Martin A Hogan
- “Like all hand pumped filters the pumping action can get tiring, but this one is productive for the amount of effort put in.” – Brian Washburn
Bookmark & Share This Page If You Liked It!
Want to find this backpacking camping gear page later? Click here!